Besides my best friends, Alice and Emily, other people that I'm really close to would be Jenny, Ada, and Queenie.
Well, mostly Jenny and Queenie since we're alike in some ways you can't imagine. :) And of course, all 5 of us have something in common in which we call : Anime. I wasn't always a fan of anime until Alice has presented it to me again back in the Summer. When I was at her house, I had also watched a Mirai Nikki episode with her as well. My first thoughts were : How can you read the subtitles while actually watching the animation. But then as I got more use to it, it seems natural to only do so.
I guess all of them are my close friends because our interests are similar. I go to them when I need to talk about something and they always listen. :D


No comments:
Post a Comment