10.)My wish?
My wish is to get a bigger house, have my own room, own my own bookshelf, have lots of bags! xD And other things. I wish there were more hours in the day, that I'm fearless, that summer can just hurry up and arrive already! I wish that my neighborhood was quiet and safe enough for me to jog around the block every morning. I wish I can cook meals for my family when they work or do their own thing. I wish my contacts would stop blurring up and that I could get use to it already. I wish I had more vocabulary in my brain so I can debate wisely and sound smart. I wish I can see my friends once again and not mess up like last time. I wish my life was just a tad bit easier. Mostly, I wish my grandmother and brother didn't clash so much but since she's away on a trip to Texas, I know that my brother can think about what he did and stop acting so mean. I also wish that the turtles can have a bigger tank to live in with a better enviornment. Maybe a tank or something and they can just decorate the entrance of our new house. There are so many things I wish for that I make everyone miserable my complaining. So I wish that most of my wishes/needs are granted so I can stop irritating others and being such a nuisance. That's my wish. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment