Tuesday, January 22, 2013

100 Questions Day 4

4.) -finally back on track- What future plans to I have?
   What future plans? Well, I need to go to school, pay attention in class, alienate myself from the rest of the world because I hate getting involved in unnecessary things /and has been doing a great job for the first few months of high school, so proud/, do my homework in class...and in house....and after school...and go home and study if the Science test isn't today. D: I'll probably cram in a few minutes of studying at lunch if it is today.

"I need to concentrate when I study....SO I PREDICT THAT SIMON WILL BE IN THE LATIN CLASSROOM AND BOTHERING ME AGAIN TODAY. UGHHHHH."

Oh yeah...If he starts doing nice things and following me around again to give people the wrong idea....I'll do nothing like I usually do. I have a straight face with no emotion so people can't usually tell what I'm thinking. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment