Saturday, January 12, 2013

150 DAY CHALLENGE

Day 6: My dad bought a new (pre-used) car. I really hated the old car because it smells so weird inside. My dad told me that once he gets a new car, he hopes it smells like Chicken. But the new car that we got over the summer a few years ago is as white Subaru. I see other white Subarus everywhere! When that happens, we call it the twin...The only difference is that my car has bird shiet on it because birds don't know how to  go take a dunk elsewhere. My parents think that it's a sign of bad luck. I have a bad feeling about that too. One time in 1st grade, when I was walking outside, I felt something heavy on my hair as I walked to the car and looked at one of my pigtails and saw brown liquid. FAJ;ADSJFA;JSF;DJA;DSJFASDFJA;. But I wasn't freaking out back then. I don't think I even cleaned it up and I went to school that way. It was even much. But if it happened to me now, I'll slingshot the bird! (if I ever knew how to properly aim)

No comments:

Post a Comment