Tuesday, January 22, 2013

GPA Scores...Grade Update

I was checking my powerschool....AND GUESS WHAT? I still have a B in Theology. My single B flies everywhere! Like dafaq. I WANT ALL STRAIGHT A's. Need to kill that B. If it jumps onto another subject, I swear I will scream.
   :) Well, I still got FIRST HONORS. XD
   AND MY GPA IS 3.9. It's the highest I got. That's pretty amazing for someone like me. If I was like this in grade school God knows what high school I'll be in. Maybe I could have gotten a scholarship. 3.9 Is SO FKING CLOSE TO DAVID ZENG AKA THE SMARTEST KID IN MY CLASS...yeah, he was with me last year too. He has like, a 4.1 or something. I use to have a 3.7 (that's okay) and now it's 3.9. Is this how Shizuku feels after studying for a long time and getting a reward like this? I feel so Goddamn achieved MAN. I'll probably get into a good College with a fucking scholarship making money and shiet. xD Oh yeah...got to repay my parents since they paid for school all this time. I love them very much even though they don't encourage me in academics. I'll buy them gifts on their birthday and stuff and I'll buy a wheelchair for my grandmother if her legs go bad. I promised my grandmother that...emotional goddammit . I love my family even though we're poor as fk. Need to study to show them how much I care about the hard work they do <3333 i feel so cheesy lol. OH SHIT. AN EXTRA DAY TO STUDY SCIENCE XDDD YESS YESS THE TEST WASN'T TODAY :D

No comments:

Post a Comment