Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Laziness

How to NOT Waste Time:
1.) I need to read more
2.)I need to study more.
3.)Pay more attention to hw
4.)Do more productive shiet.

OMGGG. I'M GOING CRAZY.
I'M SERIOUSLY SO LAZY SOMETIMES
IT KILLS ME TO SHIET
UGHGHGHHGH

I remember back in the day when I read books like a book addict, I'd read books about sleep and stuff like that. Especially books about animals...It was like I was a scholar. I was a really amazing writer as well and my vocabulary was LFJAS;FJASD;JSDA;FJSDA;FJA NUMEROUS. They all faded when I watched anime. How about I make a bet with myself.

BET: STARTING TODAY UNTIL February 14th
Manga reading only.
Facebook Only
Blogger Only
Youtube Only

Bet 2: STARTING TODAY UNTIL March 4th
Reading More
Studying more

Bet 3: Starting today until SUMMER TIME
sudoku more
Eat healthier
Will boost brain power

Need to work out more too.

No comments:

Post a Comment