Monday, January 7, 2013

Lunch Time
   
   So here I am, eating my lunch. I forgot to bring my journal to write in, so I'll just type up a blog. I'm having chicken and rice for my lunch. I had to heat it up with a microwave in the kitchen. I didn't feel like wasting my money on Pizza, so I just brought a microwavable lunch. It has mushrooms, chicken and rice (obviously), sesame, and some string beans in this sweet and spicy sauce. This is an american made product so it doesn't really taste "Asian." The box said that it was asian inspired so maybe it doesn't have to taste asian.
   I remember when I was young, I LOVED food so much. Well, the good tasting ones; ones that suits my taste. But now, I rarely eat. I don't eat when I'm depressed and fast for God knows how long! I can't even count! But sometimes when I starve, my stomach doesn't hurt. Well, I guess in exchange for a painless stomach, I get a headache. How does the human body even work like this?
   I'm not much of a blogger. Maybe I should make videos on here instead of writing. Maybe I could make videos about what I wrote in my 7th-Present Journals! I should let Jenny see them. She'll be suprised at all the things I've kept. Well, that's what I think. I might even make acting videos with me doing weird things. The first step to stepping out of my shyness is to act in front of a camera, isn't it?

Andrew Ly(Blog Paragraph 2)
 
    There's this guy I was obsessed with in 5th grade. Even though I was with someone else from 6th to 7th, he's always been there for me. I ruined that when I confessed to him online in 8th grade(after my break up with the other guy). We didn't talk for so much and that really saddened me. I really, really, really liked him. He is one of those guys who hangs out with girls and isn't really easy to get. Is he even attracted to anybody? Maybe I should wait until I'm older and when he's older. He's a year older than me, by the way. I should post pictures of how many times his name appears in my journal. I make it artistic because his name is BEAUTIFUL. <3
   Anyway, I think I'm annoying my closest friends by spouting nonsense about him to them almost everyday. It's rare that I never mention him; maybe because my mind was on something else.
   Sorry that this paragraph is really long(this blog to be exact), but I just LOVE writing. That's second nature to me from information gathering/reading. My third nature is,of course, drawing. I plan to make my own manga series when I'm older but I heard that it takes a lot of work. That's why I want to practice different styles of drawing now so I can prepare myself in the future.
  
   I wish there was a picture I can use to accompany this article I just wrote. The problem is, however, that this PC I'm on right now isn't mine. It belongs to the company and none of my personal things are saved onto this desktop. There fore, I might as well write another blog with a picture. I should get use to things like this. I don't know how I got interested in blogs in the first place. Maybe it was from Jenny, when I read hers off of Tumblr. I really like her blog. It's pretty and she knows how to express herself really well. I like how she uses her vocabulary too. If she used more than she does now, I probably won't understand a word she said.
   My next point now is that I should study harder. I mean, I seriously lack the focus when it comes to study. I get distracted really easily. My grades are decent however. My class is too noisy too. How can I concentrate in class when there's too much going on around me? And the teachers yell at them too. Some of them talk back too. Sometimes I think I'm becoming racist because the things my parents said were true about Americans. But you know me. I like to see the good side of people but it's really hard. Most of the kids in my class are terrible people. The only people in my class who is at my level (maybe) is David Zeng, who is also a former student of where I went for grade school. Samone is also one of the smart and quiet people.

   That is all for today. This is one of the ways I practice my typing. I'm glad I wasn't so lazy to not learn how to type at home by myself. I owe it all to Peter's Typing Courses. I'll tell you more about my life later. It gives me relief when I talk about my life. It's like bleeding out the poison that a snake has inserted into you.

No comments:

Post a Comment