Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Need to Spill Them Beans

    I am seriously considering working at Jenny's restaurant with her dad. I need to help pay my home bills and phone bills since I think dad might give up work soon and it'll be all up to ME. I have to work as an intern at Philly Insurance too as my choice, over the summer. Such a painful life I have.
   Anime, books, all of that is my escape. Especially this blog and my journal(in which I painfully wrote an hour in with,like, 3 pages on both sides and tiny/small handwriting UGH). My hands are cracking now.
   So yeah, I need to make money. Our store doesn't even get much any more. Maybe 200+ dollars a day or something. That's terrible. Even if the tuition is low, how am I going to survive until college.
  "It's called prayer vazeni. Prayer!"
  "Shut up inner conscience!"
  "But I rule over your choices."
  "I said SHUT UP"
  "It's not my fault that you're alienating yourself from other people."
  "Don't act so smart with the vocabulary I memorized last lesson."
  "It's okay. All you need is to study."
  "Weren't you the one that said to shut up and not cooperate with other people?"
  "I meant the ones that don't suit your tastes."
  "I hate almost everybody. There is only about THREE people I actually get along with at school."
  "And everyone else annoys you, am I right?"
  "YES."
  "What's your biggest wish now?"
  "To be sixteen, have a car, and drive Jenny and Ada to celebrate her birthday. I might bring Alice, too."
  "That's nice. What would you like in return?"
  "TO BE BACK WITH MY OLD FRIENDS. I to have a good night's rest."
  "sure"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment