For one thing, let's go straight to the point: I think I hate most black people. For one thing, I sit in class and watch them fight and play around and always hurting eachother. Also, they're disrespectful and lazy. Now, now. I'm not saying ALL black people are like this. I'm just saying that MOST are. For one thing, Aliyah called me a "stupid-ass" when i didn't answer a question right when I was presenting and she asked a question. -____- /sigh. I'm glad I practiced being emotionless at school and I kept a straight face. She's no better than me. First of all, she whines a lot, doesn't pay attention in class, gives up on everything, and goes on Facebook during school. So if I think about it, I'm on a higher level than her so she had no right to cuss and say something to me like that. Worst of all, she was mumbling it angrily. /sigh. People at school these days.
I sat at my desk in homeroom and this black girl named Zaria sat next to me and said to her best friend, Asante,"I don't like sitting here."
Asante,"Why?"
And out of the corner of my eye, I saw her gesture her head towards me. W.T.F. There are many other seats around that's near her best friend and she chose to sit next to ME. Like, what's her problem? I sometimes think she's jealous because she hates people who act too...idk, powerful? And my no show of emotion must have ticked her off. Some people say I act cocky. But to be truthful, I try to stay away from these people as far away as possible and mind my own freaking business. Guess what? I moved away, taking all of my books with me and sitting up front. It's sad how I was the one who moved. FROM. MY. OWN. SEAT.
In science, we had a lab. I did most of the freaking work and all Nasir did was play around with Katera and copied my answers. We're suppose to be LAB PARTNERS. And when i told him to clean out the chemicals from the test tubes for me, he backed the hell up and went away to fool around with others. And guess what, I had to clean out the chemicals. He didn't do one bit of work. AT. ALL. All he did was copy my freaking answers and fool around with girls and OMG. I did ALL THE FREAKING work. I'm serious.
Ms. Schmidt told me I got all straight A's but that didn't make me happy at all. Yes, I'm superior to others now. I'm one of the top 10 students of Cristo Rey. Why? Because I always minded my own business, did things that I was suppose to do, and always ignored others. That's how I succeeded. Now, I can compare myself to others...these low-lives and see that I'm much more civilized than they are. Indeed, Asians might be the leading race. 50% of the time that is. I think some people here have potential. I'm basically writing things to make me feel better. But all of this occurred. And I don't like it, one BIT!
No comments:
Post a Comment