Live life to its fullest extent. Never waste a day filled with guilt or pity for too long. Try to correct your problems as soon as possible. :)
Sunday, January 27, 2013
UGH.. More thoughts
Well, my contact wearing was doing fine. It got a bit blurry and I wondered if I wore them inside out or wore them on the wrong eyeball. -____- I wore them for 5 hours today and it felt fine, but it was still a bit blurry. I wanted to take them out so badly because I was watching anime but then it would be a pain to slide them off again. When it was the scheduled time to take them out, they came off faster than expected. I'm making progress in just a few days. It was probably because I was thinking about how Tsuna in KHR had the same problem with putting them on, I wasn't sure if he took them off though. Did he even put it in that contact liquid? -_____- I loved his contacts. Maybe, during halloween, I can cosplay someone with different colored eyes and black hair and just wear color contacts. Yes, I'll be using my own money. I hope to make over 1000$ over the summer. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment