16.)Role model and how have they changed my life?
My role model would be...I don't really have one. I guess I've built up my own rules throughout the years and don't feel like following anybody's footsteps. There's always going to be times where they've inspired me or doesn't. But when I get asked this question in public, I always say Martin Luther King Jr. But now I'm thinking twice on my answer.
17.)My most horrible day?
My most horrible day would be...Let me think about this. I've had MANY horrible days but there was this one day where it was just TOO terrible. Oh yeah...I would say that one day where I raised my hand back in 5th grade saying that I know Mandarin (I knew a little bit) and Ms. Divine wanted me to translate to this little kid not to do something and I told her I knew a little bit so she took me back to Ms. Mullins and I got yelled at in front of the whole class. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment