My real goal is as simple as any other. Living. I want to live life to it's fullest extent, I want to do things I've never done before because I won't know what happens after death and if I'll ever get another chance to life. That's why I want to make this one perfect, no matter what. I'll be happy even in the saddest of times and joyful when the time is right. I just want to do things with this One. Precious. Life. Of. Mine. <3
Live life to its fullest extent. Never waste a day filled with guilt or pity for too long. Try to correct your problems as soon as possible. :)
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
100 Questions Day 25
25.)My real goal in life.
My real goal is as simple as any other. Living. I want to live life to it's fullest extent, I want to do things I've never done before because I won't know what happens after death and if I'll ever get another chance to life. That's why I want to make this one perfect, no matter what. I'll be happy even in the saddest of times and joyful when the time is right. I just want to do things with this One. Precious. Life. Of. Mine. <3
My real goal is as simple as any other. Living. I want to live life to it's fullest extent, I want to do things I've never done before because I won't know what happens after death and if I'll ever get another chance to life. That's why I want to make this one perfect, no matter what. I'll be happy even in the saddest of times and joyful when the time is right. I just want to do things with this One. Precious. Life. Of. Mine. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment