Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Amnesia Episode 6 Don't Read if You didn't watch yet.

And so another part of the story is released. For one thing, I think I actually like Ikki and know why he can only date girls for 3 months. Because the fanclub committee agreed to these terms so they can take "turns" and now Ikki thinks that he can only date girls up to three months. OMG. Like, /sigh Well, it was sort of her fault to begin with to actually join the fan club. I wouldn't have....but yeah...that's how the story goes. Anyway, I still support her with Shin and 50% Ikki. At the end, when she fell off the boat, I think she's going to wake up to meet Toma or Kent. That guy with green hair, Ukyo, OMG. Like, I think he knows what's going on. Maybe he's behind it since he's proclaimed the "Joker". Also, where was Shin and Toma when she was with Ikki? Did she not meet them in this world?

No comments:

Post a Comment