Sunday, February 10, 2013

Bali Mango Bali Lotion Review

I'd give this a 4.5/5 rating. This smell is intoxicating but then sweetens itself afterwards. And it spreads throughout the room! The smell is not really like mango. -___- Sad to say. It smells more like a mix of fruits and a rive of sugar. Imagine going to this land full of pink cotton candy, the land being covered in blueberry and strawberry jolly rancher candy, and a bit of citrus and a river of sweetness on the other end. :O That's what it smells like. :)
I'd buy this for my mom. I still have a coupon so.... :D I'll get something like this for her birthday on April 19th! xD

And if I get more coupons....I'll probably get something for Le August Birthday girl since that's the only other birthday I remember coming up...WAIT. There's also Andrew but I'll get him something else. xP This is for AFTER my mom's birthday....What should I get le March birthday girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment