Monday, February 11, 2013

bored... ANSWER LE STORY OF LE BOY!

While most of you are in school, I am at work, bored during lunch break that lasts more than the usual lunch timing. I sit at my cubical, typing this, a girl's own blog, a blog full of .... IDK.

   Okay...bored. What should I do? Where should I go? I can't believe I didn't bring money, but I'm saving it for my Bath and Body works products...And my mom's birthday present.



There once was a boy who fell off a cliff.
When he woke up, he saw a broken, disfigured body on the ground next to him.
Scared, he ran away.
The next day, his family started to ignore him.
He apologized for running away from home but they wouldn't listen.
He cried in his bedroom, unsure of what to do.
During dinner, his mom only made enough for herself and dad.
The boy cried in his bedroom.
He didn't feel hungry after being neglected.
He wrote a message on a note and stuck it in his parents bedroom.
The parents screamed and flung their arms about, unsure of what the message meant.
The boy began to hug his mom and dad and they cringed at the touch.
Then he left, into the light.

Can anyone tell me what happened to the boy in truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment