Saturday, February 9, 2013

More ++++

I think i'm over judging others. I don't fully know them well. SO forget that last post about Period. /sighs.

MORE. PICTURES. INITIAL NAMES.
This is YL.
She's pretty in my opinion. i barely talk to her. She's in the "popularity" cliques. We talked a few times, i help her sometimes...a lot of boys like her because of her big butt. -___- umm. Let's not go there.

Overall, she's pretty nice and could be a nice person to hang out with. She likes to laugh a lot and so and so.

















Anoh..how do I describe her?
I think she has a lot of issues going on in her life which is why she snaps at almost EVERYONE and disrespects the teachers. I place no grudge against her or anything because .... actually, idk.
This is KS.
She's pretty, nice, sweet, etc. She compliments me on a lot of things and says she likes sitting next to me because it helps her learn. :)))))
Actually, saying hi to her makes me smile. One of the few people I would say that i never had terrible thoughts of because her actions were always smooth and clean.
This is SM.
 Yah, she's pretty, one of the people who fills up my whole news feed with photos that THOUSANDS of people like, and ....idk.She's also one of the fewest people I never thought terrible things of. :)She's nice and so and so. aha. Can't describe people now...too lazy. Oh yeah, she likes to laugh as well. :D











This is btw, my closest friend. The first person I ever befriended at CRPHS. :D She's nice and fun to talk to. I use to sit with her at lunch but then she moved to another table. I sit with her sometimes. i know all her friends basically so I can always have a table to sit at for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment