Gah! I hate to admit it but my dad is right. I can't go thinking so negatively because it can rub off on people: "Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching?" ~Dennis and Wendy Mannering
That made me remember that day during Umbrella Dancing practice or something practice. When I was feeling sad and alone, Alice sort of got...the same feeling i guess and so did Vicky. UGH. Like, seriously. I'm making everyone around me sad. My dad said everyone has their problems but we must think positive and you'll get lucky and happier. I'll try to do that, starting tomorrow. I'll try to be happier, think of the opportunities inside the obstacles and continue with my life. Who knows, something good might actually come out of it. :)
What a coincidence. My "role model" post that i didn't get to answer yesterday or properly today is finally being answered: "My Father."
Erza Scarlet: "Being alive is a sign of strength."
OMG. How can i not have seen it before. Animes are full of people living with sad lives and most still have an optimistic lifestyle and they're happy and get rewarded with many things. FAJSF;LSDAJFAS;DJFAS;FJDAS;FJASDKFJASD;KJSADF;JDS; JASDF WHY. I need to start with my new act!
No comments:
Post a Comment