Saturday, February 2, 2013

My Thoughts of Feb. 2

I look so dark....I was about to say black lol. And my hair :O
But anyway, I had to get new contacts again and guess what? The doctor said that I had stigmatism type of eyes. i don't remember the word but it basically means that I don't have a ROUND eyeball, but a more "football" or "egg" shape. He said that it was pretty small and thought we shouldn't worry about it until I came to complain about how i can't see with my current contacts. Afterwards, he said that I should get the "special" contacts that lasts for four weeks and will actually be more expensive. /sigh I need to be thankful that my dad is actually going through all this. My dad and I went to buy Contact Storing Water...That's how I call it....and then helped me buy a shoulder bag in case I need to hold my contacts in there. It's much like a purse but I'm glad it's not SO big. Those big bags that people usually get (big and FAT) usually contains useless things -_____- So here are the items I kept in this "purse" of mine: Library Card, ChapStick(about 6 sticks of them because my lips are getting dry and I feel more secure with this amount), A Bath and Body Coupon, Pink Chiffon Fragrance Mist, Jingle Bellini Ocean, a small notebook, and a few pens. Didn't know I can fit all those and it can still look so small -____- My dad was a bit worried because he told me that this bag won't last long because it was $12 and American made or something. He said when we visit our cousins in France this Christmas, we'll get those expensive ones that can last a lifetime. He showed me a purse my grandmother got decades ago and it costed $1000 dollars. I feel happy for them since they lived a poor and unsatisfactory life. /sigh My cousins in France are not French btw. They're asian but lived in france like how i'm asian and is living in America. Get it? Damn. They're freaking rich. All my cousins are rich. But why aren't my parents' as rich as the rest of the family? /cries I don't like being spoiled but I wish we had more money.

No comments:

Post a Comment