After reading Emily's blog, I feel like reading again. This use to be my addiction and I read so many amazing books and quit for anime. Well, my anime lags on the computer now so why not read? I bought so many books during Christmas break and they're sitting on my shelf accumulating dust and lays there with no one to hold and bend those new,clean, pages. I feel so bad for my dad since he bought these all for me for over 100$ which is the most amount of money that he ever used for books.
-_____- Usually, we spend no more than 50$ LOL. It was a waste to buy the first and second volume of fairy tail since I've read them online already. But then my brother was like, "A true fan would have those too." And I'm like, "Okay, whatever."
UGH. Sketch pencils, erasers, colored pencils, pencil sharpeners, and pencil cases are scattered on the bed. It reminds me how I went shopping with my dad today. I like spending time with my dad. When my grandmother isn't here, I usually go shopping with him, even though he was yelling at me a few weeks ago we got passed that. I hope I get to write a long meaningful letter and get him a gift on his birthday. He has much money problems now so I shouldn't worry him with my problems. I'll just write them all here to get it out.
UGH. Kaichou Wa Maid Sama! I have been watching this anime and it keeps lagging for some reason during the evenings. In the morning, it didn't lag once. I think it's because there's too many Macs in this house now. My dad got one a few days ago. He offered it to me and said it was new and stuff but I was like," I entered my information into this laptop already, so you can have it." My father deserves the best yet he still wants to make me happy. I want to cry sometimes because I'm so light inside with the fact that my dad cares so God damn much. <3
Oh yeah, when I went shopping today, I got this cute Owl pencil pouch but then there was a tear on the bottom. -____- I wanted to refund but in the end I decided I shouldn't be complaining over something like this and make my dad drive back. I decided to sow it back and poked my hand with a needle ONCE. However, in the end, the pencil case looks fine and it just looks as if it has a white scar across the bottom. So proud oMG. My grandmother and mother didn't teach me to sow and I was too scared to ask. I let my hands do it for me since my hands tend to do things on their own.
Otherwise, here's a picture of the Owl Pencil Pouch (I considered giving it to Jenny for her birthday but then there was the tear...UGH. But how will I give it to her anyway?)
By the way, I tested out Lucy Heartfillia's hairstyle with the side pigtail. I gathered hair from the right side of my head [partially] then smoothed it with some hair on the left side of my head. At school, some mean black girls were saying how I wasn't creative and I think Lely was giving me dirty looks or something (because she thinks she's so goddamn cute...oh w.e). I think I look fine. My hair curled in the right places like Lucy's and many people were in awe because they've never seen this hairstyle before. Well, I'll use this hairstyle from now on. I don't care who likes it and who doesn't, who criticizes me and who does. I like it so no one should limit what i can and can't do just by simple, harsh words. This way, I'll stand out in my own way. I wish I was back at HR with my friends. They wouldn't say," She's so uncreative with her hair" but they would say," You should try something else next time," or "That looks interesting ." Or "You look like the asian Lucy." It's weird how I like to check myself out in anything that can reflect your image too. But as I walk through the halls, I'm more confident. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment