-typing in every necessary information into that quizlet website. That website helps me study online when I don't feel like making flashcards
-writing in my journal. Haven't written in it for a few days since my life is boring at the moment
-read a book. Reading...I miss it so much. I'll kick in a few chapters by then. :D
-study Latin Roots...not roots of Latin...well maybe. it's easy but I want to get it out of the way
-drink Green Tea and do Sudoku. I'm almost finished the book anyway. How should I put it? I say 4 stars for me. There was 100 puzzles and i have like, 6 or 7 left in it. I feel so accomplished xD
Afternoon Activities:
-reading some Hyouka Manga. I don't want to watch the anime yet. I want to get up to date with the manga first and see how it plays out as an anime. I'll probably watch it next month or in two months or something. I'm too busy lately
-Read my Science Textbook and do the homework. Also, I need to type down things for quizlet again. D: So much work. It's not even mandatory for school. I just want to do it since I'm up to date with all the anime i've watched and don't feel like completing Deadman Wonderland.
-English homework. /Sigh. You can't be serious. She even took away the information for it. Like, I need those papers that she collected from me and get to work.
-Drink another cup of green tea and read. I need to read more. And collect vocabulary in that notebook of "Vocab." I'm glad I brought my vocab workbook as well. Now i can get ahead on my vocabulary homework.
-Need to shower
Evening Activities:
-Write in my journal. I need to write more poems and recollect them all. they're scattered everywhere. In random notebooks, on websites and other online tools, in my word documents, on my blog, and in random days in all of my journals. Need to write more!!!!
-Read StarGirl and the other book
-Watch...what should I watch? Maybe I should finish watch Eclipse even though I'm not such a big fan of Twilight anymore. I bought the first three movies anyway. -___-
-Random Manga reading or Youtube Watching. I just need a long break after all the work I've done in the morning
-Last Sudoku playing before going to sleep. zzz
No comments:
Post a Comment