Hehe. I have MANY different idea jobs since I'm so good at so much shit....Wait....I'm getting too cocky...Just pretend you didn't read that!
1.)Skin doctor/dermatologist: Because I don't want young teens to go through the same things that happened to me when puberty hit. Appearance is important to much of the youth...And I don't mind looking at other people's acne since I see mine everyday...eugh!
2.)Author: I <3 Writing stories. I <3 writing in my journal. I <3 Reading as well...But I don't do that as much anymore since I only have time for manga and anime. But I still <3 Books! I love literature OMG <3 And yes, I do care about my vocabulary.
3.)Manga Author: Well, I'm going to learn Japanese for that. My brother said that I had to write a light novel before drawing it out into a manga. I need to research more on this. Everyone keeps telling me it's a hard job since you have to draw all THE pictures!!!! True...I'll probably get tired...
4.)Designer: One thing. I <3 clothes as well but I don't like shopping much. Also, designers tend to make a lot of money and gets MILLIONS of dollars because people buy the clothing line thingy. OMG. My kids would be so proud if they get to model and advertise my clothes at school. They'll be like, "My mom made this BWAHAHAHHA All of you suck!" JK. LOL. But yeah, I love drawing as well and tried drawing some kind of designs last year. -.- I wonder what happened.
5.)Newspaper Reporter: Or the person who writes articles. :) But I don't like rude people who doesn't tell me things so I have nothing to write and don't get money. And to be honest, I want to work at home....so......
No comments:
Post a Comment