Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fine Day + Bad Ending

   There was this story I wrote a long time ago in my journal after hearing about Simon and Phearath fighting over Sam but Phearath winning in the end. This is how my story went :
   Prince Simon was looking for a bride from all over the nation. Anyone was invited to come to his castle to dance at his ball. Phearath, the athletic commoner, found this interesting and went. At the ball, three specific girls caught both of their eyes... Sam in a red dress, me in a green dress, and Lely in a blue dress. But I was a miner character...But I fell in love with the commoner at first sight. He however, had eyes for Sam. So did the Prince Simon. They argued and didn't ever contact eachother ever again after Sam chose Phearath over THE PRINCE. And now, Prince Simon befriends me and is forever alone...
   Well...surely he'll find someone for him lol. But yeah...Let's say that there's no happy ending for Prince Simon. And then yesterday, I saw Simon and phearath talking to eachother again and I'm like dafaq? I asked Simon if he made up with Phearath. And yes he did...he guess actually. So here's how I will write my story in my journal for Part 2.
   Vazeni of Pennsylvania has found out that the Prince and the commoner has become friends again for both lived in the same village and Simon should love all his people.... They are in the same village because they're in the same homeroom...
   But anyway, Simon was REALLY sad today...
   I was also COLD. DX Today was my first time wearing a jacket with a scarf around my neck. I was walking and studying a bit of science but I guess I understood the concepts and think I did decent on the test today. YES I STUDIED FOR THREE DAYS TOTAL FOR THIS SCIENCE TEST. It's THAT hard!
   I'm obsessing over Bath and Body products. Here are some lotions I'll buy again:
1. Jingle Bellini (Christmas Sale)
2. Sweet Pea
3. Carried Away
4. Pink Chiffon( I got the fragrance mist and OMG it smells a.m.a.z.i.n.g)
  A lot of people keep getting sick. They surround me, AND GUESS WHAT? I never got sick at ALL! I didn't wear a jacket outside on most days when it's cold...because it didn't feel THAT cold.
   I'm also working on another Tonari No Kaibutsu-kun AMV. I'm just so obsessed with that show at the moment...okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment