Are you serious? One thing just happens one after another? Did I even predict to do this question after what happened yesterday occurred? (will explain in next blog post). What is the meaning about life? I'm sure mine isn't insignificant yet I tend to think it is. It's so full of troubles and fears and sadness and pain that I just broke down. Even the smallest thing that someone says, even if it's just a joke, hurts me. So what is the purpose of my life? To be pushed around? To be used? Everyone's pushing me around at school so far. I can't seem to walk with my own two feet and people are just annoying as hell. I can't find anymore meaning in my life but to just deal with the things that happen. Summarizing of Life: It goes on.
Live life to its fullest extent. Never waste a day filled with guilt or pity for too long. Try to correct your problems as soon as possible. :)
Friday, January 25, 2013
100 Questions Day 7
7.)What is the real meaning about life through my opinion?
Are you serious? One thing just happens one after another? Did I even predict to do this question after what happened yesterday occurred? (will explain in next blog post). What is the meaning about life? I'm sure mine isn't insignificant yet I tend to think it is. It's so full of troubles and fears and sadness and pain that I just broke down. Even the smallest thing that someone says, even if it's just a joke, hurts me. So what is the purpose of my life? To be pushed around? To be used? Everyone's pushing me around at school so far. I can't seem to walk with my own two feet and people are just annoying as hell. I can't find anymore meaning in my life but to just deal with the things that happen. Summarizing of Life: It goes on.![]()
Are you serious? One thing just happens one after another? Did I even predict to do this question after what happened yesterday occurred? (will explain in next blog post). What is the meaning about life? I'm sure mine isn't insignificant yet I tend to think it is. It's so full of troubles and fears and sadness and pain that I just broke down. Even the smallest thing that someone says, even if it's just a joke, hurts me. So what is the purpose of my life? To be pushed around? To be used? Everyone's pushing me around at school so far. I can't seem to walk with my own two feet and people are just annoying as hell. I can't find anymore meaning in my life but to just deal with the things that happen. Summarizing of Life: It goes on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment