Friday, January 25, 2013

Life Goes On...

I felt so accomplished yesterday when I finished all my homework. So basically, I spent the rest of the time after school talking to Samone about our future and kids and weddings and stuff. She thought SO FAR AHEAD. The only limit i went to was going out with Andrew...But if I thought further ahead of marriage and things, I might as well end up with disappointment. Everything I'm putting high expectations on is disappointing me thus far in my life.
   Simon came into the room while I was hiding behind chairs because i thought he was Aliyah. He said,"Where did she run off to? She left the room smelling like crap." When I heard those words, my heart just burst into shatters. Remember, I'm depressed at the moment and is hungry for human company...which is Samone who is doing homework right next to me. i slowly got up from behind the chairs. He was like, "Oh."
   "What did you say?" I said in a tone I couldn't recognize. I never spoke to someone I'm so mad at like this before.
   "I just said,'where did she run off to.'" Looks like he forgot. I only applied some of my Jingle Bellini Lotion that I bought over Christmas with Alice and Jenny and in everyone's opinion, IT SMELLS NICE. But then it turns out he doesn't like the smell. Samone made him smell her Sweet Pea fragrance mist and he was like,"EW".
   It hurt my feelings so much that I cried with my face covered. It took a few minutes for Samone to realize why I'm not responding to her calls. Both of them comforted me and even Simon hugged me. But I was thinking,"Why would you hug me???? I thought you said I smell like crap." Making me over insecure about myself Goddammit. What's his problem? Then Quashaun came in and was like,"Vazeni What happened?" F;JALFJSD;LFJSADF;JSAD QUAHSHAUNNNNNNNNNN. D: It's terrible Quahshaun...Simon.....
   He said sorry for whatever he did and I can't believe that he doesn't know what he did. I guess I wouldn't blame him. He was SO depressed the day before.
   And you know what the eerie part is. In the morning, my brother said that something bad was going to happen today. I didn't remember until he reminded me when I got home...crying.... And that's just...Whenever he tells me that I'm going to have a bad day, I ALWAYS HAVE A BAD DAY!
   Well, I'll use my brother as some kind of psychic for now. He told me today was going to be better. Let's see about that! If it's true GOD ALMIGHTY MY BROTHER IS ....what is he?

No comments:

Post a Comment