150 DAY CHALLENGE: each day, right down every little kind of happiness you had throughout your life.
Day 2: I'm not sure because I only remember recent events in my life. Last year on the 1st day of October, my cousin, Kelly Tran, got married to this white man(I forgot his name, and don't I sound a bit racist? aha). This was the first wedding that I remember and I wore that long purple dress. My grandmother gave to a clip to clasp the area where my chest was showing. The dress was bought at last minute. I loved how I saw all the parents of my cousins( my grandmother's kids) walked up the aisle with their spouse to the stage to take a picture with the bride and groom.
The other weird thing is that it was at the place where my 8th grade dinner took place (I realized a few months later of course.)
The food was good. I really LOVE the fried rice balls! I'm such a greasy eater. xP
No comments:
Post a Comment