Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Truly Tired and RAPE(?) D:

   Dang! It took me a whole hour to write in my journal and I filled up about 3 pages on both sides! That's how long and eventful today was and my hands are literally broken. However, typing seems fine. 

   You see, the scariest and frightful things happened to me today(well, let's scratch out the part where they weren't as scary and frightful as you may think). For one thing, this morning was surprising because people kept jumping out behind me and I thought I was going to get raped... 3 TIMES :( They were all guys. The first one was James. He's that polish guy that likes to mess around and talk about balls(you know which one). He's a funny guy I guess, but I felt a presence when I was walking up the steps and then a shadow went over me and then BAM! He slapped me on both my shoulders. I quickly turned and there was his amusing face with Sam coming up from behind him. They mess with me because I'm easy to scare.
   The next one was a few seconds after the first imaginary rape. Simon WAS AT THE CORNER OF THE ENTRANCE. But he's not much of a harmful person and must have been hiding there because he heard me and James. UGHHHGGHGHGH.
   We all walked to the Social Parish Hall to warm up since the school wasn't open and we shouldn't stay outside. When I went in, I saw all these students at tables...STUDYING. I did a small tsktsk in my head. Some were even doing homework. How...er...shameful. Aha. Sorry, I just hate saying things about others unless they are people I really,really, REALLy dislike. I don't know them, so I shouldn't judge them. And so, I was getting my breakfast and BAM. Hands covered my eyes and OMGGGG WTFFF is with today. It turns out to be Romel, the black guy who has a crush on me but doesn't know that I know. Simon and him had an amusing conversation that I had no interest in. I wanted to get into class so BADLY. I'm glad Simon was here to pass time though.

   Another weird thing about today was that I shouted Hi to a nun in the library and she literally speed ran up to me and tenderly/forcefully took my arm and thanked me for being a good girl. I feel as if the other kids here were giving her a harsh time. I see her yell at kids a lot and I don't really find her anger amusing since other kids just snicker. I want to punch them all in the face.

   Productive afternoon. I was barely online, which is a good thing. I really need to study and read more. I want to become a scholar. A person who wants to study and read a lot fits me. But I also want to make room for some anime and manga and free time. 

   So....yeah, that's it.

------>>>> Pikachu calms me in this picture. When I'm stressing, I look at this picture on my phone (Phone wallpaper). it tells me,"Life is beautiful, look at the brightside and relax." I then ignore everyone around me and just space out.

No comments:

Post a Comment