DAY 3: I can only think of another pleasing day for me this morning. It was when I went to Emily Ung's house back in 6th grade, the night of the Christmas Play. There was snow outside and when I went into her apartment, it just made me so FJA;LFJSADF;JSA;FJAS;. Her mom gave me pie and I loved it. Emily and I were online on her desktop. She was on Aim or something. I will never forget that night because I got to spend it with my best friend. There were also other times that I went to her house for fun. Alice came once and I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY.... wait, I don't know how I felt. Me and Alice weren't really that much in the "Best Friends" zone. This is 6th grade we're talking about. But she was a close friend :) I was their MOM. I don't know how that happened to be honest. LOL.
Live life to its fullest extent. Never waste a day filled with guilt or pity for too long. Try to correct your problems as soon as possible. :)
Wednesday, January 9, 2013
150 DAY CHALLENGE: each day, write*(I use to say "right" UGHGHGHGH why!) down every little kind of happiness you had throughout your life.
DAY 3: I can only think of another pleasing day for me this morning. It was when I went to Emily Ung's house back in 6th grade, the night of the Christmas Play. There was snow outside and when I went into her apartment, it just made me so FJA;LFJSADF;JSA;FJAS;. Her mom gave me pie and I loved it. Emily and I were online on her desktop. She was on Aim or something. I will never forget that night because I got to spend it with my best friend. There were also other times that I went to her house for fun. Alice came once and I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY.... wait, I don't know how I felt. Me and Alice weren't really that much in the "Best Friends" zone. This is 6th grade we're talking about. But she was a close friend :) I was their MOM. I don't know how that happened to be honest. LOL.
DAY 3: I can only think of another pleasing day for me this morning. It was when I went to Emily Ung's house back in 6th grade, the night of the Christmas Play. There was snow outside and when I went into her apartment, it just made me so FJA;LFJSADF;JSA;FJAS;. Her mom gave me pie and I loved it. Emily and I were online on her desktop. She was on Aim or something. I will never forget that night because I got to spend it with my best friend. There were also other times that I went to her house for fun. Alice came once and I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY.... wait, I don't know how I felt. Me and Alice weren't really that much in the "Best Friends" zone. This is 6th grade we're talking about. But she was a close friend :) I was their MOM. I don't know how that happened to be honest. LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment