Wednesday, January 9, 2013

@Maggie + Regular Blog

   Do you keep a JOURNAL ?!?@! That would be so....SO....SOOOO AMAZING! Unless you don't like to write with your hands, it's okay. And my school is private LOL. We have to go to church sometimes on Friday but then like, no one really pays attention and I just sit at the pews wondering what everyone is going to do to their life since they're so uncivilized. I especially feel bad for the teachers. They get disrespected ALL THE TIME. I'm like, one of the kids who NEVER, EVER, EVER got yelled at and I never received a detention. WOOT WOOT.

Regular Blog
   I think I'm going to ask Alice for help over the weekend since I might be wasting my time (probably an hour or so...) and I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY need to start studying for real. I wanted to study last night for the last hour even though no tests are coming up except for vocabulary on Friday (I'll ACE that one!). Just...it's just that after watching Tonari No Kaibutsu-kun, I have this weird urge to read books (textbooks) and reference books. I have this obsession over studying too and I tell my teachers all about it but in the end I never do it. It's better said than done, isn't it? UGHGHGHHGHGHHG. I have decent grade though. My grades are A's and B's (1 B). And I feel like I have more potential. I need to sort them out like a Sudoku!

No comments:

Post a Comment