<--------- Reminds me of Ice Skating somehow. :O
Live life to its fullest extent. Never waste a day filled with guilt or pity for too long. Try to correct your problems as soon as possible. :)
Sunday, January 13, 2013
150 Day Challenge
Day 7: I suppose going ice skating with my friends over break was one of my happiest moments(all my happy moments are not in order by the way, just things that come to mind are written). But yeah, I love how my friends stuck with me and tried to help me skate. I fell many times and loss skin on my right leg(which still burns today) but I'm glad I know the basics to skating .Actually, I can't really skate yet, I can walk on the ice though. Felt so stupid UGHHGHGHGH. And Andrew ditched me one time and went to Victoria. I never got to say Hi to him properly and forgot my gift for him that day. Well, I guess it's too late now. I'm using it as a keychain for my phone to remind me how I failed to give it to him twice (once during the Christmas Play and second for Ice Skating). :(
<--------- Reminds me of Ice Skating somehow. :O
<--------- Reminds me of Ice Skating somehow. :O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment