Saturday, January 12, 2013

Fairy Tail Episode 164 + Other Anime

I can't wait to watch it! Me and my brother decided to watch at 8PM for Fairy Tail.

My brother and I have been watching a lot of anime, some of them we don't watch together.

Here's a list of anime we've seen together:

1.) KHR
2.)Naruto (not Naruto Ship.)
3.)Mirai Nikki
4.)Fairy Tail(currently ongoing)

Here's a list of anime I've watched by myself/and then watched with my brother (which makes it twice):
1.) KHR
2.)Mirai Nikki
3.)Another
4.)Naruto
5.)Ao No Exorcist
6.)Ano Hana
7.)Death Note
8.)Fairy Tail OVA(Up to 3 episodes but seems to be ongoing)
9.)Shakugan No Shana
10.)Toradora
11.)Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai
12.)Sword Art Online
13.)Ino x Boku
14.)Guilty Crown
15.)Angel Beats + Special
16.)Tonari No Kaibutsu

Currently Watching:
1.)Deadman Wonderland
2.)Zetsuen no Tempest
3.)Pandora Hearts
4.)Fairy Tail

Ranking of All Anime I've Watched(due to my experience and how heart feeling it was +action)
1.)Tonari No Kaibutsu                                            5 Stars
2.)Ao No Exorcist                                                   5 Stars
3.)Sword Art Online                                             4.9 Stars
4.)Toradora                                                           4.8 Stars    
5.)Guilty Crown                                                   4.8 Stars
6.)Angel Beats                                                     4.7 Stars
7.)Ino x Boku                                                      4.5 Stars
8.)Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai9.)KHR      4.5 Stars
9.)Naruto                                                             4.5 Stars
10.)KHR                                                             4.3 Stars
11.)Shakugan no Shana                                      4.1 Stars
12.)Ano Hana                                                        4 Stars                                          
13.)Mirai Nikki                                                      4 Stars
14.)Death Note                                                   3.9 Stars
15.)Fairy Tail OVA                                            3.8 Stars
16.)Another                                                        3.7 Stars

Plan to Watch After Watching Current Anime:
1.)Shakugan no Shana 2
2.)Black Butler
3.)Hyouka
4.)Psycho Pass

No comments:

Post a Comment