Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Good Goddamn Day(?)

So like, I like how people say GOOD things behind my back. Like how neat my handwriting is (neatest in the whole school) and I like how the teachers say that I'm one of their star students. I also got 100 on my Periodic Table Quiz but then she graded wrong. One of the questions was suppose to be wrong and I should have gotten a 97. I looked at other people's grades and they were terrible. Even Lely got a 67. YES! That's what she gets for looking down on me. We had a whole Christmas break to study for this and no one took it seriously. I studied hard for this and I got my reward. I bet David Z. got a good grade too.
   Aliyah had a major attitude today. I think she might get kicked out soon because she keeps disrespecting the teachers and things like that. I don't understand why people should keep talking and when a teacher yells at them they yell back. I just sit there and do that tsktsk thing in my head. Like, seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment