So, something stirred my heart, mind, and soul. This GIRL named LELY who is apparently ASIAN speaks SPANISH. She heard my vocaloid music and I explained to her what it was when she asked if it was asian music. I specifically told her that it was Japanese and after she heard my explanation with the Vocaloid technology thing, she was like ,"Chinese songs are creepy. That's why I stick to my Spanish Music." I WAS FLIPPING OUT. (Inside). SHE IS SO SO SO....I HATE HER. D:
No one asked for her opinion. The only other person in the room was Simon who was sitting right next to me. Before Lely came in, Simon said he was interested in vocaloid as I mentioned about it so I put some on and LELY JUST HAD TO WALK IN HALFWAY THROUGH A BLISSFUL FEW SECONDS OF MY MUSIC. I had to turn it off since I didn't feel comfortable with someone who hates chinese/asian music which freaked them out.
.... /sigh
-------->>>>> This would be me apparently if I had to think about it. Like, Imagine Jpop was Yuuki and if she EVER DARED TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT YUKI, I'm going to look like a badass psycho, run up to her, and slice off her head. But this is Yuno we're talking about...I'm not really going to get a knife and slice off her head. I'm not that...um....violent...

No comments:
Post a Comment