Monday, January 14, 2013

Break Time at Work

Rather write a blog than in my journal. It'll be much of a hassle now since I don't have enough space. Just a quick message to myself before I get back to doing my work. For one things, I'm REALLY tired and my day didn't start so well this morning. I look forward to moving to a new house almost everyday and wish the day would come soon. I really want my own room with my own desk, my own book shelf, and my own bed. I don't want to share a room with two other people anymore. Hey, I'm fourteen! I would even trade in my phone and laptop to get a new home first with my own room. I'm so claustrophobic and hate TIGHT spaces. I need more room and peace and quiet to actually be able to study. The reason why I didn't do so good in grades in grade school was because I had no place to study and was always getting distracted. Well, I hope my dad would realize this soon. He might tell me that it's stupid and that some kids can get good grades without the things I want and I'd be like,"But I'm me, not them."

No comments:

Post a Comment