So during Lunch(now) break at work, I was looking up journals and I saw these at the Barnes and Noble website and OMGGGG. They look so cute and beautiful and OMGGG I want to buy my journals there from now on or something because I really, REALLY want them. They're so UMFFF. I can't explain. So here's a link just in case I want to go back to see which one I like. I might even get one for Jenny's Birthday and maybe Maggie if she ever comes to Philly to visit Jenny. Maggie, of course, likes writing, so maybe I could give her something worthwhile, even if it isn't her birthday over the summer.... WHAT AM I SAYING? I'll just buy ALL of them. JKJK. But I should get one for Jenny and Maggie. They seem like the type who loves to...IDKKK. inspire? That's the only word that pops up in my head!
Link One: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/?sort=SA&size=30&category_id=1024701&store=gift
Link Two: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/?sort=SA&size=30&category_id=1022648&store=gift
-Why is Justin Bieber on one of them? I mean, there's nothing wrong with Justin, but WHY ON A JOURNAL? I dont' want to see a celeb's face everyday when I need to write down my feelings. I want an anime person on mine though. Maybe I should print or draw a picture of my favorite guys and tape them onto my journal cover :D awwhs. I love animals and cute little things on the cover. KYA~
Link Three: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/?sort=SA&size=30&category_id=1024700&store=gift
-These are actually pretty nice too :DDDDD OMGG SO MUCH <3
Link Four: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/home-gift-what-i-love-about-you/24040950?ean=9780767923156
-OMGG. Need to get this one so I can write about every little thing I love about andrew. :D
And if we get married, I'll give this to him on his birthday xDDDDDD OH YEAHHHH BABY <3
What I would get for Maggie: (reasons unknown, just by the looks of it, I just had this feeling that this is the kind of journal for her -__-) http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/home-gift-in-my-humble-opinion-journal-7-x-95/25086803?ean=825703500219 <------ She loves stating her opinions, or maybe my facts about her are wrong *0*
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/home-gift-my-dysfunctions-journal-7x9/25091810?ean=825703500202
-For some reason, I'm thinking this is another choice of a journal to give maggie -___- am I like, going crazy? MY PREMONITIONS MAYBE?
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/home-gift-i-cant-sleep-journal-7-x-95/25086804?ean=825703500226
-Wait...IDKKKK MAGGIE? Maybe if I read more of her blogs, I'll get this mental image of her even though I saw her twice in my whole life (not including pictures)
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/home-gift-life-begins-at-the-end-of-your-comfort-zone-bound-lined-journal-8x8/23735143?ean=9781590354094
-This is one I'd buy for either Maggie OR Jenny LOL But I want it too <3
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/home-gift-what-you-write-down-journal-6-x-8/22494929?ean=9780594255826
-I'd definitely give this to either Jenny or Maggie, mostly Maggie...And Jenny because I think Jenny likes to quote too...
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/home-gift-the-book-of-us-a-journal-of-your-love-story-in-150-questions/12601478?ean=9780786864775
-Should get this if I EVER get married to Andrew :OOOO ..... NO. TOO CHEESY. Should give it to Maggie and Hai <33333
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/home-gift-q-a-a-day-5-year-journal/22817787?ean=9780307719775
OMG. OMG OMG OMG OMG I NEED THIS BUY THIS LITTLE AL;JFA;SDKJFASD;LFKJSAD;LF I NEED THIS I NEED THIS OMGGGG A FIVE YEAR Q AND A A;JF;ASJF;ASDFJASD;FJASD;FAJSD;F THIS IS THIS IS AMAZING THIS THIS THIS ..... WHY AM I SO FREAKING POOR I'M GOING TO DIE AND NOT GET THIS BOOK AT ALL? -_______- OMGGGJGAKJGA;SLJ I NEED TO ASK MY DAD IF I CAN FREAKING ORDER THIS LAFJ;ASDKJFAS;DFJASD;FJASD;FJASD;FJSAD;FK AFDASL;FJADS;FJAS
No comments:
Post a Comment