Saturday, January 26, 2013

CONTACT LENSES










CONTACT LENSES!!!!!

   I went to the eye-doctor today. I did the eye examination and then chose to get free glasses since my dad will be paying for the contact(s).
They let me try on contacts that were already ready for me and my dad keeps telling me to beware that it'll hurt. But I asked them and they said no for the soft contacts and that these days it doesn't irritate the eye as much anymore. So then, the lady put the contact on my right eye for me and guess what? It felt like a water drop. Then they made me practice putting it on and off and I guess I got the gist of how to do it. So right now, I need to practice. I'm so glad that they don't hurt :))))))
   Also, the total was $115 for a 6 month supply. They gave me a free contact lense case and a trial of the liquid needed to cleanse the contacts over night and stuff. It takes a bit of getting use to though. When I look around, things are still a bit blurry. -____-

No comments:

Post a Comment