Live life to its fullest extent. Never waste a day filled with guilt or pity for too long. Try to correct your problems as soon as possible. :)
Saturday, January 26, 2013
Taking off my Contacts
My doctor told me to keep my contacts in for four hours and I gave myself 20 minutes before the time I need to take them off to actually take them off and OMG. I'm so glad I gave myself extra time because it was a pain to take them off! My right one came off easily... I was remember my doctor's instructions on how you get your finger and thumb and squeeze the contact off your eye..or slide... and my left one? GAH. Took longer than usual but got it off. I'm so happy! I got it off on first try so it wasn't a hassle. Time to revert back to glasses for the time being.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment