Monday, January 14, 2013

Deep Thinking and Thoughts + Headache

"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you must put up with the rain."
~Dolly Parton

So many rape incidents on the news. It scares me to death.

Glad for anime :)

My dad says that if he finds a cold beer bar with no drug dealers around, then we would go to France to visit our cousins this Christmas. I can't wait. I need to work hard over the summer to make money and then transfer them into French money. I need to research how to use French money too and calculate them in American bills. Then I can buy clothes and bags and all the amazing French products. I also cant' wait to go to Japan over some summer in a few years. :)))))))

My neck hurts and I want to go to sleep DDDDD:

I have many headaches these days. D: A lot of my peers today got headaches too. Synchronized HEADACHES. UGHGHHGGHGHHGH There was this one headache I got that made me toss and turn in bed and scream...well, not scream, but moan. My dad was REALLY worried. UGHGHGHGH. I don't want him to WORRY. FML. Can't my parents have a break. They had worser lives. I can deal with the pain. My dad is getting really old too. I hope I make money soon to support him. If he dies of lung cancer I'm going to fuck up all the smokers who smoked in his store...like seriously...My dad CAN'T die on me! DDDD: Too many tears. And people need to stop annoying me. UGHHGGH. This paragraph isn't grammatically correct anymore. Too many topics. :(
   So like, YAY. My dad asked if I would go to France with him when we get lucky and get a new house and store. I was like fuck yes, we should freaking celebrate and you freaking deserve it. :O If I said no...Ugh. I would hate myself forever. I'm glad I'm not like a bitch to my parents like other people. Like, those who are so UGHGHGHGHG. They piss me off. Well, some people have reasons to hate their parents but it just pisses me off when I think of some kids killing their parents. None of my friends would go that far fortunately... WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT DEATH SO OFTEN?
   I remember talking to Alice on that SkyRide thing at Hershey Park and saying WHAT IF WE FALL INTO THE RIVER. OMGGG. If I really scared Alice that much, I'd hate myself for life. ....She looked genuinely scared and I am not use to seeing her so weak ... Well, we are all weak, but I like seeing my friends all happy and sheit. It keeps me calm. There are times that I imagine and gunman trying to kill my friends and me in the middle taking the bullets. I would really do that though. My friends are like family to me. OMGGG. there was this one time before we went ice skating that i thought that Andrew was targeted by a man who had a grudge against his rich father and wanted to kill him , the son. I WOULD DEFINITELY JUMP IN FRONT OF HIM AND TAKE THE BULLET. ....But if I keep thinking about this....IT MIGHT HAPPEN. And of course, I dont' want to die. But if I did, i would definitely protect my friends in heaven. Damn, I sound so cheesy yet magical. Maybe I come back as a stray dog and Jenny or Alice OR ANDREW takes me in and ;FLJAS;FJSDA;FAJSD;LFADJS;LFKJDS YES. I WOULD SERIOUSLY SAVE THEM AND BECOME THEIR PET. XDDDD
/.\\.... So high today man OLOLOL But I'm serious too. WTF. okay, chill vazeni....dont' write sheit like this anymore. GO STUDY GODDAMIT

No comments:

Post a Comment