2.)Terrible teacher in Science today. Like seriously, why do old women have to teach? Won't they get a stroke one day for yelling at my class? (not that I'm part of the whole issue...the class just talks too much)
3.)I forgot my gym clothes and today was like, the first day of Dodgeball. UGHGHGHGHGH. It went better than expected even though I was the only girl in my uniform. People didn't try to hit me until they realized that I LOVED to dodge. And Andrew Sok and Sean Green were throwing the balls HARD. It banged off of the wall...I swear some concrete would have broken off. David Zeng was acting too badass LMFAO. Some people were like ASIAN POWER since me and him were like ,the only ones left on my side but the other side won since they had more people...Each game was 3 minutes long...Like WTFFFF
4.)Too much hard homework. And I'm too lazy...but life never goes my way.
5.)Jamire started doing this flirty thing again. I hate it. Like, seriously? I'm not dating in high school unless it's Andrew..LY! UGHHH. Want to punch all those guys who aim for a girl's looks, but that's essential for..mating too. LOL...
6.)Aha.
7.)Lely needs to STFU. She keeps commenting on EVERYTHING. I tried being nice to her many times but in the end SHE KEEPS POINTING OUT MY FLAWS! Like stupid shiet IDKKKK. ... i hate people like her D:
8) TERRIBLE HEADACHE OMGGGGGESUS
@Alice Ho yes, it was really difficult for me to understand lol but it's okay.
<------- :DDDDD <3333 I want a relationship like this OMGGG. Why can I never have the courage to tell Andrew I like him in front of him? IN HIS FACE. Like, the internet doesn't display your emotions because when I told him I had a crush on him on aim it looked pretty plain and UGHH. So one day, ONE DAY, ONE DAY I WILL FUCKING TELL HIM RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM WHEN WE'RE ALONE. If I get rejected, i'll just cry for a few days and move on. how sad... This sounds like a plan with a depressing ending...

No comments:
Post a Comment