Monday, January 21, 2013

Hyouka

I was just reading a few more pages of this...And then I realized I didn't completely finish reading the last paragraph of the Section in Science along with the next section. Jenny said that there MIGHT be a lot of snow tomorrow and I hope it does as well. I want extra, EXTRA time to study and read Hyouka. The manga that is. This manga is quite intriguing I suppose. It just fits me in a way that no one could imagine. Well, maybe some people can...
UGHGHGHGGHHG. When I study, I read a few paragraphs and then get REALLY distracted. UGH. And distraction may be good sometimes because...I get tired I guess. UGH. Okay, okay. Well, I REALLY need better study habits and won't attain that until I have my OWN FUCKING ROOM. UGH. Like seriously... I envy Alice and Emily...They are either at home alone or has there own room. AND EMILY HAS A BALCONY. So when I watch videos on youtube that involves these "rich" type of girls who buy a lot of make-up, hair care, body care, w.e care, it makes me look poor...not that I'll buy make up or hair care stuff. I don't need them. I go for natural beauty... Yeah...minus the pimples... ugh pimples >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment