But I lack logic. I can't call myself smart if I can't distinguish logic from...that other word I forgot...See my lack of intelligence right there? I bet Jenny's IQ is higher than mine. She just wasn't using it at the moment. So that tells me that she's still smarter. xP I just got lucky. I'll always get lucky...just never smart.
Live life to its fullest extent. Never waste a day filled with guilt or pity for too long. Try to correct your problems as soon as possible. :)
Monday, January 21, 2013
OMGGG
Not to brag but I feel so smart. Like on top of the world smart since i helped Jenny on these Math word problems. Back in grade school, I was so lazy and asked for help...but I never knew I would know how to do these problems....And then I was thinking, If only the me back then was like this, my grades would have surpassed most people in my class or may be equal to the smart people. :OOOO But I honestly didn't think the problems were hard and was glad to help out a friend xDDD I got a really good feeling out of it and will use it to cram the last hour to studying.
But I lack logic. I can't call myself smart if I can't distinguish logic from...that other word I forgot...See my lack of intelligence right there? I bet Jenny's IQ is higher than mine. She just wasn't using it at the moment. So that tells me that she's still smarter. xP I just got lucky. I'll always get lucky...just never smart.
But I lack logic. I can't call myself smart if I can't distinguish logic from...that other word I forgot...See my lack of intelligence right there? I bet Jenny's IQ is higher than mine. She just wasn't using it at the moment. So that tells me that she's still smarter. xP I just got lucky. I'll always get lucky...just never smart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment