For One Thing, I shouldn't have ditched my friend. It gave me a sinking feeling. I shouldn't have ignored Alice when she asked what was wrong. She even knew WHAT was wrong which made me realize how good of a friend she is. And all I did was sulk and ignore. :(
Probably from my day yesterday. I felt like shiet and then Vicky told me that I had to go to help the other holy redeemer kids with the Ribbon/Umbrella dancing. I unnecessarily wrote a blog that made no sense and proved at how Alice was right.... I was stupid. Why the hell am I bringing yesterday's problems with me when I'm reuniting with my friends again? That's the lowest thing someone like me can do. I didn't like the look on Alice's face when she told me she read my blog...I was about to cry, what's wrong with me today? She's my best friend...Why would I do that.?
#CryingAsITypedThis because the only thing I can think of now is hurting Alice when she didn't do shit to me today. D:
I'm SO sorry Alice. D: I truly am."A friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself." ~Frances Ward Weller
No comments:
Post a Comment