And yeah, if you do come over for summer, I'll be so happy that you'll teach me how to ride a bike :DDDD And of course, I might work at Jenny's dad store....damn, I love planning my summer. Then we could pay Alice a surprise visit HURHURHUR...But i think I'm the only one who has ever been to her house so she might kick Jenny out LOL
Live life to its fullest extent. Never waste a day filled with guilt or pity for too long. Try to correct your problems as soon as possible. :)
Saturday, January 19, 2013
@Maggie
Sometimes I think of eating like something that you do for yourself (that benefits) such as taking a shower or washing your hands or brushing your teeth. -____- except i do all those listed as if they aren't a "chore". But I guess eating is essential. I guess I'm saying obnoxious things because I'm so tired of my parents telling me to eat when I'm not hungry( because I ate moments before) and when I tell them that, they say I still have to eat O_O oh well...
And yeah, if you do come over for summer, I'll be so happy that you'll teach me how to ride a bike :DDDD And of course, I might work at Jenny's dad store....damn, I love planning my summer. Then we could pay Alice a surprise visit HURHURHUR...But i think I'm the only one who has ever been to her house so she might kick Jenny out LOL
And yeah, if you do come over for summer, I'll be so happy that you'll teach me how to ride a bike :DDDD And of course, I might work at Jenny's dad store....damn, I love planning my summer. Then we could pay Alice a surprise visit HURHURHUR...But i think I'm the only one who has ever been to her house so she might kick Jenny out LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment