This is 100 Things That I Want to Spill:
1.) Who is my best friend?
2.)Who are my closest friends? Why?
3.)What do I do on my free time?
4.)What future plans to I have?
5.)What will I be when I grown up?
6.)What kind of dog would I get?
7.)What is the real meaning about life through my opinion?
8.)My list of "Most Hated" and "Most Loved".
9.)My biggest regret?
10.)My wish?
11.)Favorite anime and why?
12.)Favorite book and why?
13.)Favorite hobby and how often?
14.)Favorite food and why?
15.)Favorite quote and why?
16.)Role model and how have they changed my life?
17.)My most horrible day?
18.)The best day of my life(thus far)?
19.)Everyday problems?
20.)Everyday thoughts?
21.)A deep secret that I never tell my friends.
22.)Something no one knows about me.
23.)What I hate the most.
24.)What I love the most.
25.)My real goal in life.
26.)Am I selfless or Selfish?
27.)Do I really hate other people?
28.)Do i hate my family?
29.)The most grateful moment of my life.
30.)My Life and Death situation + Grandmother.
31.)What do I really think of my friends?
32.)What do I think is true and not true?
33.)Torture of a heartbreak?
34.)Glad to have friends even if they weren't real.
35.)The scariest thing I've ever seen/watched/witnessed.
36.)The saddest thing I've ever seen/watched/witnessed.
37.)The happiest anime I've ever watched.
38.)The saddest anime I've ever watched.
39.)What I think about time.
40.)What I think about the hopeless/homeless/poor/sick/murderers/etc.
41.)Daily terrors in life that I have never witnessed.
42.)Zodiac Signs and their meanings.
43.)Scary facts that were indeed scary.
44.)What do I really think about social networking?
45.)What do I really think about the evolution of technology?
46.)What do I really think about my high school?
47.)What do I really think about learning/studying?
48.)What do I really think is the purpose of writing?
49.)What do I really think about make-up?
50.)What do I really think about money?
51.)What do I really think about popularity?
52.)What do I really think about Jpop?
53.)What do I really think about Asian Culture?
54.)What do I really think about Religion?
55.)What do I really think about books?
56.)What do I really think about the earth?
57.)What do i really think about the internet?
58.)What kind of songs do I like?
59.)What's my type of guy?
60.)What's my type of friend?
61.)Whats my type of anime?
62.)What's my type of story?
63.)What's my type of fanfiction?
64.)What's my type of pen?
65.)What's my type of book?
66.)Who are people I really get along with?
67.)Do I really treasure my pet turtles?
68.)Why I pity myself.
69.)What do I think about my lifestyle?
70.)What I think about sex.
71.)What I think about languages?
72.)What i really think about rapping.
73.)My kind of pillow.
74.)My predicting the future powers.
75.)Things I waste my time on.
76.)Things I love to do.
77.)What I don't understand about people.
78.)What I don't understand about wars.
79.)What I don't understand about black people.
80.)What I don't understand about asians.
81.)What I don't understand about school journals.
82.)What I don't understand about rape.
83.)What I don't understand about annoying people.
84.)What I don't understand about crying.
85.)What I don't understand about sex.
86.)What I don't understand about my friends.
87.)Why I should live in an anime.
88.)Why I should learn how to cook.
89.)Why I should learn how to swim.
90.)Why I should learn how to ride a bike.
91.)Why I should learn how to play the piano.
92.)Why I should read more books.
93.)Why I should read more manga.
94.)Why I should study more.
95.)Why I should eat more.
96.)Why I should work out more.
97.)Why I should not waste time.
98.)Stupid things I've done in front of Andrew (Ly).
99.)The most embarrassing moments of my life.
100.)Why I shouldn't live/should live.


No comments:
Post a Comment