Monday, January 28, 2013

What I thought

So I was taking my contacts out because my six hours were up just now in the bathroom and I was freaking out. For one thing, my workplace bathroom's is one of the scariest bathrooms I'll ever know. And also, I think it's haunted. :( But anyway, I started to think,"Who cares, ghosts don't hurt you anyway," and went in. I got the right contact out with a breeze. I don't know why, but I was sort of rushing with my left one and didn't get it out quick enough. Also, my left eye is getting really dry now. I blink too often. I need to ask dad to buy those lubricants for my eye(eye drops) for both dry eye and when I wear contacts. Gosh. Yesterday I made so much progress. Maybe I just take my contacts out quicker when I'm at home because the other thing I was hesitant about was adults coming in and seeing this intern making her eyes wide and touching it. If they have eye-phobia or whatever it is that means people are scared to touch their eyes. But anyway, I'm glad I got them off before 12:30 AM.
   Yay, I finally get a new task at work today. I'm going to be handing out T-shirts to people in the gym with Jordan, the other guy that works with me. Also, I'm getting out at 3 today. Last Friday, I had to work until 4 PM. UGHGHGHGH. That was NOT part of my schedule.
   I'm so lazy when it comes to school work. I'm glad I finished all my homework last week so I can have a free weekend. But I spent 1/4 of my weekend on Science Outlines, and the other 3/4 on Facebook, Blogger, Tumblr, Anime, and OMGPOP. Also, don't forget Youtube. I was too into Pewdiepie, Bubzbeauty, and AMVs that I lost track of time. Gah! Baka, baka, baka!
   I vow...or decide that I will read that article today and start the powerpoint today. I will ALSO read Star Girl and finish up this Sudoku puzzle. Can I make it a day without going online?....Or just getting through a day without Facebook, Tumblr, and Youtube at least? Blogger and Skype are fine. As long as it's not the social media websites. I need to delete them one of these days because I can't really take it anymore.

Oh ho. It's 12:36 Pm now. My lunch ends in less than half an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment