2.) The first person who made you smile.
3.) The last person you said bye to.
4.) The happiest song you heard today.
5.) The last person you smiled to today.
6.) Quote of the day.
7.) The best event today.
8.) The funniest thing that happened.
9.) The last thing you did with your favorite person( can be at any time in your life).
10.) The first person you made smile.
11.) The last person you made laugh.
12.) The best thing someone did for you today.
13.) Something that made you SO happy today.
14.) The best achievement you had today.
15.) Compliments you gave other people.
16.) I am grateful for ____ because today ________
17.) I am happy about/for _______ because they/it _______
18.) The nicest thing that ______ did for me was _______
19.) The luckiest thing that happened to me is ________
20.) Today was _________ because _________
21.) ________ should be more _________ because ________
22.) I'm glad that ________________________________
23.) I wish that ________ because _________
24.) Sometimes _______________________ but _________
25.) I worked so hard on _________ and felt __________( but _________) < optional
26.) Happiest Song of the Day.
27.) Person of the Day and why.
28.) Someone you pity and would like to help.
29.) Anime that inspired you.
30.) My dream Pt 2. (job/ career)
31.) Friend of the Day.
32.) Event of the day and how I reacted.
33.) Making others happy is ______________ because today ____________
34.) Inspiration I got today was _______
35.) My comfort food is _____________
36.) Someone who made me smile today was _______ because they ________
37.) I hated _____ because he/she _____ but then __________ to make myself happy again.
38.) I am grateful for _____ because _____
39.) People should be more grateful for _______ because as I have observed ________
40.) Song of the day
41.) Teacher of the day and how they shown gratitude or positive attitude.
42.) Was I in a positive mood all day today? Why or why not? Did I make myself happy in the end?
43.) Top 5 people I'm grateful to know or befriend with.
44.) Top 5 people I am ungrateful for and should stay away from because they have a terrible aura .
45.) Top 5 inspiring animes.
46.) Top 5 inspiring quotes.
47.) Top 5 hobbies that makes me calm and happy.
48.) Top 5 meaningful jobs for me to pursue.
49.) Why I should be grateful for things no matter what.
50.) Life is something you only get once or more...not sure. But what will I do with this life of mine?

No comments:
Post a Comment