In the end, they both disappeared, died, or maybe my parents lied to us about one of them dying and actually released it into the wild because me and my brother were on vacation in Texas. :O
Live life to its fullest extent. Never waste a day filled with guilt or pity for too long. Try to correct your problems as soon as possible. :)
Monday, February 11, 2013
Before Lunch Post
I was looking through the pictures that Jenny had on her blog. I was helping her name the hamster last night and she ended up with naming it Chonny. I didn't give her the idea though. Someone else did...probably Andrew, Emily, or Alice. I remember when I had a hamster. My brother and I were always picking it up and it nibbled on my fingers. Sometimes it pooped onto our hands. It was hard, black, and round. Scratch that last comment. Anyway, this was a few years ago that I had them. We got use to holding them. They were so soft, and warm! We made a house map out of boxes with rooms and placed our turtles in there. It was like a small doll house. The hamster observed Shelly and she hid in her shell. They were about the same size, the hamster slightly larger. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the names that were given: Squishy and Cherub and Slippery. We keep moving back and forth on names. There were two hamsters, one girl and one boy. The boy keeps scaring the girl and the girl would always squeal and jump on the highest bar of the cage. Also, they would both chase each other around in their cage and the boy was about to rape the girl and the girl was in the don't-do-it stance. It was weird. I don't know about hamster behavior, but they were pretty cute.
In the end, they both disappeared, died, or maybe my parents lied to us about one of them dying and actually released it into the wild because me and my brother were on vacation in Texas. :O
In the end, they both disappeared, died, or maybe my parents lied to us about one of them dying and actually released it into the wild because me and my brother were on vacation in Texas. :O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment