I feel so boss at drawing.
First of all, the drawing of Jenny(in anime form) sort of reminds me of Misaki from Kaichou Wa Maid Sama but without bangs.
And then I sketched Mavis Vermillion, first guild master of Fairy Tail, so good. Like, I had to use my freaking fingers to smudge the freaking dark shade lead and my skin was caked in lead. :O And omg, in the end, Mavis looks so l;FJAS;LFJDSA;FLJASDKF I can't stop staring at it. Like omg, I keep telling myself I don't know how to shade and it'll take me years of practice, but as always my hands does things that I don't even know I was capable of. -____- I sound so cocky and braggy and stuff.
Note: I am NOT the best artist out there. All kinds of art is beautiful though, no matter who created it, be it artist or not. So there!
I will post these pictures tomorrow morning and then do my homework.
No school on Monday! Next week! Draw all I want day. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment