Saturday, February 16, 2013

WOOT

I changed my blog again and I love it so much!

I love the font, I love the font title, I love the colors, I love the design.

So I'm just going to make an excuse to write about things and read this back over tomorrow. :)

Cristo Rey has been improving ever since last week. Mr. Blackwell, the dean of students, has been making major changes with the way students should behave in class, their attitudes toward the teachers, and self-conduct. I never had any problems in any of these areas. I've always been the quiet one in one heck of a hectic classroom. I wish some students would function right and not act like animals.

Everything's going smooth. I talk to my friends more than usual and kept being happy. Which was pretty tiring after a few moments. Also, wearing my contacts has become a problem by the end of the day because my eyes always stings. It's probably because I yawn, produce tears, then it goes to the part of the eye where the red bump thing is. And that's when it stings. When I take them out, it would stop hurting.
   What I Learnt: contacts + eyes + tears = burning sensation on the eye
I can take out my contacts REALLY quick too. I finally mastered it in a week or so! It literally takes no less than 10 seconds to get a single one out and i'm really proud. I feel so eccentric inside like i'm made of confetti and marshmallows and cotton and sheep and cute little animals.

My grades dropped a tiny bit. I failed two science quizes this week. They were hard. And I blame myself partially because I was online doing nonsense and not studying. :( People were disappointed in me too!
   "Vazeni, why you failing? You asian."
   Yes, those stereotypical comments. It's fine with me though. I ignore most students at school and don't care about what they think. I care only about what the faculty/teachers/my grandmother/my parents/my real friends/HR friends think since they're ones I have always wanted to impress. :)

These days, I have been making AMVs and such on Youtube. I use iMovie which is convenient. Many AMVs are edited through Song Vegas. I don't know what the heck that is but the editing is so FLAWLESS. I wish i had that program.
   The AMVs I'm making involve the anime called Amnesia. I stick to a single anime at one time so I can have all of the scenes and just mix and match to fit the song. I have to choose the song well too. I used KPOP and I was copyrighted because it's apparently owned by Sony's company. I don't know how they found out my video so fast. -____-
   I miss the AMV "Breakdown" for Tonari No Kaibutsu that i made a month or so ago. Emily liked it so it's still intact in my memory. I had to delete it since the audio was muted through copyright so there's no point in actually keeping it on my channel.
   My top videos on Youtube are:
1.) You Were Trouble Alex Goot Lyrics
2.) Tonari No Kaibutsu Fanmade Trailer
3.) The other two lyric video.
   I'm the first person to post Amnesia Op 1 Version 2 as well. It's the 5th most viewed video with 350+. Please have more.
   To me, 100+ is enough views to call it "a lot". I'm not aiming for over 1000000+ views since I didn't make anything worthy for that much views. /Sigh If only I can make something really amazing with the perfect song and the perfect famous anime. :O

No comments:

Post a Comment