I hate when my family gets too damn emotional. For one thing, this fraud called my dad to make the internet faster and he took it to that untrusted bitch. Like, seriously...dad, what were you thinking? How can we trust someone who isn't certified... ugh. If that man has all of my dad's password to his e-mail and account, i'm going to slice somebody if we lose money. We're already poor and now this happens. I'm going to.. ;FASKLJFDSA;FJKADS;LJ why did I write this? D:
Live life to its fullest extent. Never waste a day filled with guilt or pity for too long. Try to correct your problems as soon as possible. :)
Saturday, February 9, 2013
-_____-
If my dad is does this and that and so and so again, i swear I'm going to kill somebody.
I hate when my family gets too damn emotional. For one thing, this fraud called my dad to make the internet faster and he took it to that untrusted bitch. Like, seriously...dad, what were you thinking? How can we trust someone who isn't certified... ugh. If that man has all of my dad's password to his e-mail and account, i'm going to slice somebody if we lose money. We're already poor and now this happens. I'm going to.. ;FASKLJFDSA;FJKADS;LJ why did I write this? D:
I hate when my family gets too damn emotional. For one thing, this fraud called my dad to make the internet faster and he took it to that untrusted bitch. Like, seriously...dad, what were you thinking? How can we trust someone who isn't certified... ugh. If that man has all of my dad's password to his e-mail and account, i'm going to slice somebody if we lose money. We're already poor and now this happens. I'm going to.. ;FASKLJFDSA;FJKADS;LJ why did I write this? D:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment