Saturday, February 9, 2013

100 Questions Day 21 & 22

21.)A deep secret that I never tell my friends.
   /Coughcough Was there anything that I never tell my friends? Yes, there's a lot. But I just need to choose one. :) Umm... Anoh.... What do I say? Oh yeah. So here's the thing. If the human race does reincarnate after death into something or someone else as the Chinese Folklores or Religion speaks of, I would want to be ANY race that is light skin or pale or in between. One thing, I actually would prefer becoming these races: Russian, European, English, French, Italian, Asian, and so on. Also, I hope the souls of my friends are reincarnated around me as well. Of course, I bet God does that because we are destined to be together because we are compatible with each other. xD sorry, but i don't want to be black or african. -___-
22.)Something no one knows about me.
   Actually, the fact above should have been here. UGH. What secret is there to tell? -___- um,um. I went to Emily ung's house 3 times in 6th grade, I went to Alice's ouse twice in 8th grade and Jenny's house 1 time. I enjoy Alston crying in front of me and begging me to come to his house because...no, not child abuse I mean. It just looks....OKAY. You know how people feel when there's someone begging you for mercy. Lol. If he was the same age as me, would I date him? okay. one deep secret i think about. No one judge me please because this is xweirdx. I wonder what it would be like to have some young kids being the same age as you and marry you later on. -____- FRAKKKKKK delete delete. UGH. okay. that was personal. But things run through everyone's heads all the freaking time. -___- My head is messed up what do i do????

No comments:

Post a Comment